- Mimi's Mani's shows a new product in her arsenal to help turn back the hands of time.
- Here comes another Holiday gem from Anastasia Beverly Hills - Want You to Want Me eyeshadow palette! Check out the pics, review and swatches over at BeautyTidbits.
- The Lacquered Lady shows us full swatches of the new Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set for the Holidays. Spoiler Alert: It's gorgeous!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies shows you how to blush for a beautiful cause with Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
- Spontaneous Chick is hosting a Keranique hair products giveaway for those of you who have thinning hair.
- If you love to pamper your skin- then Lola's Secret Beauty Blog thinks you will simply adore Reviva Labs Light Skin Peel. It is highly effective, affordable, and only takes a few minutes!
- TheFabZilla shares her morning skincare using Jurlique products. Find out her favorite!
- BlushingNoir is celebrating the release of Cinderella with a mani fit for a princess! Check out her swatches of Cult Nails Princess & Happy Ending Nail Lacquer!
- Christina from Curls N Pearls shares a sneak peek of CND Shellac's limited holiday shades, and the six new gorgeous Shellac shades in the upcoming Fall/Winter 2012 Collection.
- Lipgloss Break has teamed up with Playboy to give away two of their newest scents, Playboy VIP for Him & Her - enter to win!
- This October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Scottish Beauty Blog finds out which beauty brands are helping breast cancer charities with limited edition products.
- BeautyJudy's weekly series, The Beauty Loser, is back - and tackling the issue of weight bullying.
Beauty Blog Coalition Blog Roundup
Posted by Erika Costello at 10:27 PM
Labels: BBC Blog Roundup
Hi, I'm Erika. I'm a wife, empty nester mom, beauty blogger, wannabe amateur photographer and full time staff to a frowsy orange tabby cat. Join me as I explore the wonders of the beautiful things that land on my dressing table.