- Check out the October 2012 Birchbox & see why Brooke from BlushingNoir is such a fan!
- Glow in the Dark Week at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom kicks off with Ninja Polish Corny Candy!
- Live in the Central Florida area? Enter to win Tickets to The Makeup Show Orlando!
- As the weather is cooling down our need for moisturizing lip balms is heating up, and Lolaâ€™s Secret Beauty Blog has a few favorites to share!
- On the hunt for the perfect red lipstick for Fall? BeautyTidbits has you covered with Jennifer Bradleyâ€™s Luscious Lips Combo to create the perfect day-to-night luscious, red lips!
- TheFabZilla shares her blow-drying experience with Elchim 2001 professional hair dryer. Is it as mind-blowing as it claims?
- The Lacquered Lady shows off her latest Disney Villain costume makeup: Ursula!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies shares an easy1950s/Rockabilly style eyeshadow tutorial. Wing that liquid liner!
- CND Shellac has released two limited edition holiday shades for Winter 2012 - Ruby Ritz and Tinsel Toast! Check out the swatches and review from Christina at Curls N Pearls.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty scopes out some boots from YouTube Beauty Guru's Elle and Blair Fowler new collaboration collection with JustFab. Find out how Pammy likes her new boots!
- Looking to upgrade your hair brush? Cosmetics Aficionado reviews the Sonia Kashuk hair brush.
- Beauty Info Zone loves Make Up For Ever's Aqua Rouge Lip Colors more and more as time goes on.
- Polarbelle goes pink during Breast Cancer Awareness month with Chanel Seduisant lipstick.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows you the new L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow shades in Primped & Precious, Blinged & Brilliant, & Gold Imperial which are all perfect for the upcoming holiday season!
- From purple lips and disconnected eyeliner, it wasn't just the clothes that wowed at Edinburgh Online Fashion Week. The hair and beauty looks were show-stopping to say the least and Sarah from Scottish Beauty Blog was on-hand to get the low-down.
- Want something that's bloody and gory for Halloween? Check out The Stepford Witch's blog for a Special Effects Tutorial!
- Alison Blackman of the Advice Sisters has discovered a brand new product called Prime Extend from Living Proof, that actually helps your hair style, whatever it is, last several days longer.
- Mai tries out the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Set, how do the six pink and nude lip product samples fare?
- Mimi's Mani's shows some Parnevu hair products that will work for all types of hair.
- Interested in trying the Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer but not sure what shade you are? The Beauty Professor swatches all six shades!
Posted by Erika Costello at 10:33 PM
Hi, I'm Erika. I'm a wife, empty nester mom, beauty blogger, wannabe amateur photographer and full time staff to a frowsy orange tabby cat. Join me as I explore the wonders of the beautiful things that land on my dressing table.