Hello gentle readers.
Enjoy a little California on your fingertips!
Today I am sharing NCLA Nail Wraps in Heat Wave sent to me by Nail Polish Canada.com. The wraps are available in twenty-nine different, dynamic designs. There are forty-four wraps per package in a variety of sizes to ensure a perfect fit and to give you an average of three to four full manicures and a file in each pack. NCLA Nail Wraps retail for $16.00 CAD.
The wraps in the package and the contents of the package. Two sheets of twenty-two wraps and an emery board to file away the excess wrap from the tip and edges of the nails after they are applied.
The simple application instructions are on the back of the package. These wraps are easy to apply, just follow the directions and take your time, at first.
After application and top coat. The Heat Wave design is so pretty and bright. It is a kaleidoscope design in shades of hot pink, pink, white, orange, green, navy blue and yellow.
Instant nail art! No muss, no fuss. Instant gratification.
Some things to remember:
- These are not nail polish so you can't do cleanup to adjust the fit.
- Choose a size that matches your nail size or is a little smaller so that you can stretch the wrap to fit.
- The wraps are super stretchy! I had to apply one that was way too small to a nail and it stretched to fit!
- Take your time when applying. Stretch up and across the nail as you apply then smooth and flatten them down. If you get a crease or bubble, lift the wrap, stretch and smooth it back down.
- These wraps have a textured surface and you will need to use top coat to get a smooth, shiny finish. I used two coats of Seche Vite.
I wore these for five days and by then I was ready for a change and removed them. Removal is easy, just use an orangewood stick to gently loosen them around the edges then peel them off. I peeled the first one and it took up the base coat and a little of the surface material of my nail. Not a lot but my nails are delicate and I try to avoid any damage to my nails so I devised a method of slowly peeling them back and using alcohol on a cotton pad to soften the adhesive and peel them back at the same time. It only took a few minutes and my nails were in perfect condition when I was finished.
I like these nail wraps. I like them a lot. They are well made, easy to use and they wear well on my nails. They come in a whole bunch of fantastic designs and, at three to four full manicures to each pack, are a good value for the price and I recommend them.
If you are interested in acquiring some of these great nail wraps for yourself, check out Nail Polish Canada's full selection here. You can browse their full product selection from their home page and Like them on Facebook.
Have you tried NCLA Nail Wraps? What did you think of them? If you haven't, are they something that you might like to try out? Please do tell, I'd like to hear what you think.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading, today. Have a great day!