NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Face Palette
The NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette for Holiday, 2015 is a thing of beauty. After falling in love with last year's Virtual Domination Cheek Palette I knew that I had to have this one.
My NARS One Shocking Moment (I am not typing out that insanely long name, every time) palette is packaged in the same style as last year. A Sharp, clean lined, hard plastic palette with a clear overlay protecting the cover art. This year's theme is sexy, a little dark and dangerous.
The four blushes are 0.12 oz. each, coming in considerably smaller than last year's blushes which were 0.16 oz. each. They are still large enough to comfortably take a blush brush but I am a bit disappointed that they are smaller. The contour and highlight powders also weigh in at 0.12 oz. Laguna Bronzer is a hefty 0.29 oz. but is smaller than last year's 0.35 oz. A full sized Laguna Bronzer comes in at 0.28 oz. Thanks to this palette, I now have enough Laguna to last me a good, long time!
Swatches of the goods:
- Paloma is the contour/highlight portion of the program. The contour powder is too tan to work for me as a contour but it serves as a subtle face warming bronzer. The highlighter is a soft, brightening touch. Both powders are matte.
- Laguna is NARS' iconic bronzer. A gorgeous sun kissed, well balanced tan/bronze with a nice hit of soft, golden radiance. This bronzer works so well for my fair skin.
- Robotic is a matte candy pink.
- Blasphemy is a deeper, rosy pink with some glimmer.
- Luster is a warm, apricot shimmer.
- Dulce Vita is an intense rosy red that that gives your cheeks a beautiful, been walking outside in the cold flush.
I love NARS blush formula and these perform as beautifully as their full size counterparts. There is no skimping on quality just because the pans are a special size and this is a limited edition Holiday offering. This palette is pure quality, lid to the last grain of pigmented, blendable, beautiful powder.
Beauty Blogger Math determines that just as last year, the NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette, $69.00 is good value for the asking price. You get a lot of product for about the price of two blushes. If you love NARS and are craving more beautiful, you need this palette. Hell, if you love great packaging and
hoarding collecting all of the things, you need this palette. Did you pick it up, yet? If not, are you planning to?