This cute, limited edition compact tin palette is printed all over with peanuts and features a raised, smiling open faced peanut butter sandwich on the lid. When you open the magnetized lid, there is a mirror inside to help you create your perfect eye look.
Nine pans of delicious, candy scented eye shadow are labeled with their names and each trio is labeled by look. Obviously, you can mix and match to your heart's content.
Warm, neutrals are the main feature with a couple of purple grape jelly shades to add a pop of fun, wearable colour. There are three matte and six shimmer finises in this palette.
I wasn't paying attention when I swatched and photographed. The three "look" categories run vertically, in this photo rather than horizontally, as in the palette. Yeah, I know...
Soft & Sweet:
- Spread the Love is a soft satin-matte peach with tiny gold glitter sparkles
- Peanut Butter is a warm, saddle tan matte
- Peanut Butter Cup is a lovely bronzey brown shimmer
Rich & Creamy:
- Bananas is a soft, pale gold shimmer
- Peanut Brittle is a rich, warm copper rose metallic
- Jammin' is a greyed purple satin with tiny glitter sparkles
PB & J:
- Extra Creamy is a barely pink creme ivory matte
- Jelly is a luminous magenta with a lovely pink shift
- Nuts About U is a soft, burnt orange matte
The shadow quality in this palette is very good. The mattes are creamy and smooth, Peanut Butter is a touch stiff but all three are pigmented and they apply, build and blend very nicely without getting muddy or flying away. The shimmers and metallics are soft, velvety and very pigmented. Application and blending are a dream. Even the glittery shades are pleasant to use and don't give me much fallout. Jammin' is a little sheer and needs to be packed on and nailed down with a good primer.
Overall, the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Eye Shadow Collection is a fantastic little palette. If you like warmer tones and a mix of mattes and shimmer with pops of colour, you might really enjoy this one. Hell, buy it because it smells like peanut butter cups! Seriously, this thing smells good enough to eat.
Do you own this lovely shadow collection? How do you like it? If you are craving, you can find it at Ulta Beauty, in store and online.