My Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Wishlist
//affiliate and referral links in use//purchases made through trusted affiliates help support this site//
It's the most wonderful time of the year! For beauty lovers, that is. I refer of course, to the Sephora VIB Sale. A twice yearly event for which we mark our calendars and save our pennies so that we can splurge on some of our best loved and most wished for get gorgeous goodies.
The VIB sale will run in two phases and here is what you need to know:
VIB Rouge Members can shop and use the code: 20ROUGE 11/04 - 11/07 to save 20% off their total at Sephora stores, online and at Sephora Inside JC Penney.
VIB Members can shop and use the code: 20VIB 11/11 - 11/14 to save 20% off their total order at Sephora stores, online and at Sephora Inside JC Penney.
No discount is being offered to Beauty Insiders for this sale.
Sephora Loves List! I thought that I would share a few of my most wanted items with you and give you some shopping ideas or at least get those sale juices flowing. A few of my picks are delightfully affordable, others are a bit on the spendy side. What better time to treat yo'self to something new and a little extravagant than during a great sale?
It was so hard to narrow down my enormous Loves List to just these thirteen items but I did it! Aren't you proud of me?
- 1. BECCA Blushed With Light Palette, $34.00. One palette, three beautiful blushes: Mineral Blush in Wisteria and Songbird and Luminous Blush in Snapdragon.
- 2. Tatcha Bestsellers Set, $59.00. A try me packed with some of Tatcha's core skin beautifiers including: Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder, Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream, Luminous Dewy Skin Mist.
- 3. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, $115.00 1.7 oz. Eau De Parfum Spray. This extravagant floral combines Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia and Patchouli.
- 4. Makeup For Ever 106 Blush Brush, $44.00. Beautiful, handcrafted brushes with natural wood handles and soft, wavy/straight natural hair like synthetic bristles.
- 5. Natasha Denona Eye Shadow Palette 5 #8, $48.00. A five shade collection of Natasha Denona's signature buttery soft, highly pigmented eye shadows in a sleek, portable palette.
- 6. DIOR Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer, $56.00. Radiant finish illuminating face powder.
- 7. Marc Jacobs About Last Night Style Eye Con No 20 Eye Shadow Palette, $99.00. A Limited Edition Holiday eye shadow extravaganza.
- 8. Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Pearls, $65.00. Limited Edition colour correcting and illuminating Meteorites Pearls in a special tin for the Holidays.
- 9. Skin Inc. Hydrate 'Em Custom Blended Serum Set, $90.00. Play mad scientist and blend a hydrating serum for your own skin concerns.
- 10. Josie Maran Glowing Argan Oil Skin Care Essentials, $36.00. A four piece try it on set of some of Josie's essentials for supple, radiant skin.
- 11. Skin Inc. Lines Be Gone Custom Blended Serum, $90.00. Custom mix your perfect line fighting power serum.
- 12. Sunday Riley Flora Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil, $90.00. A luxurious facial oil combining nourishing Russian, Turkish and Bulgarian red roses in a rich base of hydrating botanicals and a cold-pressed seed oil blend.
- 13. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, $48.00. A hydrating mist for dewy, glowing, luminous skin anytime, anywhere.
While you are shopping the Sephora VIB sale online, don't forget to use EBATES to save even more by getting paid cash back to shop online. If you are not yet a member, please click my link and sign up. It's fast, easy and free!
Are you looking forward to the Sephora VIB sale? Do you have your list ready? Please share your most wanted goodies in a comment and enable me! Because we all know that I need to be spending even more money on skin care and makeup than I already do.
//affiliate and referral links in use//