Refresh Your Peepers with Patchology Flash Patch Rejuvenating Eye Gels
refresh your peepersSheet masks aren't just for your face. Eye patch masks have really grown in popularity, in the last couple of years and I am a huge fan.
what have we here?
Got puffy, tired, dehydrated looking eyes? Do I ever have the thing for you. Patchology Travel Size Flash Patch Rejuvenating Eye Gels are perfect for hydrating, reducing puffiness and brightening the tender skin under your eyes.
What they Say:
Key Ingredient & Benefits:
- Caffeine - Improves micro-circulation for brighter tone and reduced puffiness
- Hydrolyzed Collagen - Improves skin hydration, elasticity, tone and density
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Naturally binds moisture to the skin
- Centella Asiatica - Encourages collagen synthesis while inhibiting skin inflammation
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract - Brightens the under eye, rich in vitamin C and essential Omega 3 fatty acids
Research Results - Single 5 minute use study with 100 participants:
- 100% said their tired eyes appeared awakened, revived and revitalized
- 98% said the skin under their eyes looked and felt smoother
- 97% said their eye area looked less puffy
- 94% said one 5 minute treatment provided more immediate results than their current under eye skincare regiment
how well do they work?What I Say:
These little individual packets are perfect for tossing in a tote, makeup bag or carry on for a quick refresh of your peepers on the go. I like to slide them into the face mask rack in my skin care fridge where they are at my fingertips and chilled to a nicety any time I want a refreshing treatment for my under eye area. These patches settle into place easily and hang on without sliding off so that I can keep them in place as long as I please. For a little extra hydration or treatment boost, I'll tap in a little serum or eye cream, first. For additional cooling and refreshment, I use a chilled jade roller. Trust me, you need to try this, you'll love it.
When I remove the patches my under eye area looks brighter and more refreshed and feels soothed, softer, smoother and plumped up. I could wish for my insane dark under eye circles to be diminished but let's get real; that ain't happening. Those bad boys are hereditary, dug in and exacerbated by my lovely year round allergies and I'm stuck with them. That said, these lovely little eye masks do their job and do it, very nicely and they are part of my skin care arsenal.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Urea and Yeast Amino Acids and Trehalose and Inositol and Taurine and Betaine, Caffeine, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aurebasidium Pullulans Ferment, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract and Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract and Freesia Alba Flower Extract and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and Chamomilla Recutita (Martricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiaticia Extract, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Chloride, Ultramarines, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.